What is the name of this evap canister?

Igor Khmyz

TJ Enthusiast
Hay guys, I'm a bit lost. I need to figure out what is the name of this EVAP canister(at least that's what I think it is). I cannot find it anywhere on the web. Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20220214-204001.png

Yeah, I have a jeep dismantling place near me. It's just the fact that my rebuild was almost done and I pulled a bit too hard on that white circle and the end plug broke off.
If it’s just an evap part you can probably use some Plast-Aid to fix it.

That's what I was thinking. No used gas tank for sale anywhere near me. I don't feel like spending a lot on a new one.
I used it on the fuel pump where the line connects and I bought another one, but I kept the old one as a backup because I do think it’s strong enough.

I used it on the fuel pump where the line connects and I bought another one, but I kept the old one as a backup because I do think it’s strong enough.
I did the same thing. The gas tank had fell on it’s side when I had all the lines connected and it broke. I took my stock pump a week or two later as the “new” one and I got a replacement(don’t tell autozone). The one I repaired worked just fine but I just replaced it since I found a way to get another one basically for free. Okay now I feel bad. I have the repaired one as a trail spare. Maybe one day on a big trail run someone’s pump goes out and they can have the pump for free.

Reactions: JMT