What is the name of this?

Mike Z

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone tell me what the name of this is? This one came off of the top of the fender where the metal is pinched located under the hood. Slides on to the pinched part of the fender. Probably stops the hood from resting on the fender and rubbing off the paint.
Fender rubber strip.jpg
fender rubber strip 2.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the name of this is? This one came off of the top of the fender where the metal is pinched located under the hood. Slides on to the pinched part of the fender. Probably stops the hood from resting on the fender and rubbing off the paint.View attachment 292011View attachment 292012
Buddy I'm not sure that is factory u mold- maybe someone can verify

Can anyone tell me what the name of this is? This one came off of the top of the fender where the metal is pinched located under the hood. Slides on to the pinched part of the fender. Probably stops the hood from resting on the fender and rubbing off the paint.View attachment 292011View attachment 292012
The piece goes on the right side fender lip next to the battery to prevent the positive battery terminal from shorting to ground in the event the battery moves.

You guys are great. mrblaine, absolutely correct. Funny, I saw it on the right side fender lip next to the battery just like you said. I thought it was missing from the left side. I figured it was there to stop the hood from rubbing the fender. Now I know. Thanks!