What is the typical Savvy wait time?

csaxj3

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ordered my 4" lift on 2/19.

Tried to follow up this week to see if there is an ETA on it shipping out, as it's all I'm waiting on to get this build into gear.

I understand that Savvy is hard to get a hold of / has a lead time - what is the usual wait - 4-8 weeks?

Their phone went to voicemail all week.

Just ready to get this thing built up.

Tried to follow up this week to see if there is an ETA on it shipping out, as it's all I'm waiting on to get this build into gear.

I understand that Savvy is hard to get a hold of / has a lead time - what is the usual wait - 4-8 weeks?

Depends on stock level.

Reactions: csaxj3

I just texted the top guy at Savvy about it. If he replies, since I think he's out of the state on vacation, I'll let you know what he said.

Reactions: Vasq and csaxj3

Michael, Gerald's son, has been very responsive for me in the past and is very helpful. Sounds like Jerry took care of this for you already though.

[email protected]

Ever in the Nashville area, beers are on me.
You bet. That $9 price thing has been with me since 1963-1965 when I was in Mr. Patten's electronics class in high school. Every time I'd need a part for some electronic project and I'd ask him for it, he'd go to the parts room and as he handed it to me, even if it was a five-cent resistor, would say "That will be $9.00". He wasn't serious of course but it stuck with me lol.

Reactions: csaxj3
I have found that if the website says "In stock" and has a number of units available, it is a very good chance that your order will be shipped within a day, and you will receive it according to how far you are away from the SoCal shipping point. I have got items in as little as 2 days. If your item says "Backordered" or doesn't list how many items are in stock, then expect the 4 to 8 weeks disclaimer.

Reactions: D M