What lift kit is this?

Greenjeep1997

Recently bought a 1997 Sahara with what looks like a 3.5-4 inch lift. The aftermarket control arm bushings are shot. They are rubber bushing and, I'm thinking, RC but not sure. Can anyone tell by the pictures what the control arms are and if replacement bushings are available?

20210827_164628.jpg

20210827_164643.jpg

Can’t really tell to be honest. I would look carefully for identifying marks. It’s some sort of budget lift though, my guess is Rough Country or Skyjacker.

Can’t really tell to be honest. I would look carefully for identifying marks. It’s some sort of budget lift though, my guess is Rough Country or Skyjacker.
Thanks for taking a look. I found MO2247 on the bushing, measured it up and found some Daystar bushings that look like they will work. I'll repost once confirmed.

Reactions: Chris
It really looks like Rough Country. If you can find a Moog bushing it would be a head start, and often a johnny joint can be put in the front uppers- You can make one drive well, I cant tell you for how long yet, and you will have to throw some money at it.