What should I price my TJ at for a quick sale?

If you are not in a rush, find a set of matching full doors and sell it for 16k. No point taking that much of a loss just for lack of doors imo, unless you want to sell it really quick and pay the loan off. It's indeed a nice stock Jeep having seen it in person.

Have you considered selling on BaT, btw?

Color matched half doors have become very hard to find. Mine was black and I had hell of a time finding half doors in any color when I was looking. Eventually bought a good set in patriot blue color and got them painted.

I'll try the forum first as well as Craigslist and FB Marketplace. If it doesn't sell reasonably quick on one of those, I may think about BaT.

I'm going to see if that guy locally still has the silver doors though.

Reactions: Alex01
You guys and your half door problems, try finding full doors in Inca Gold

don’t short list the Jeep just because it has soft doors. Let the buyer do that. It’sa Rubicon And apparently very clean

Ha, you can't find anything in Inca Gold :LOL:

You guys and your half door problems, try finding full doors in Inca Gold

don’t short list the Jeep just because it has soft doors. Let the buyer do that. It’s a Rubicon And apparently very clean
Try finding 'any' doors out here unless they come free with the rest of the TJ ;) (somebody with the green is getting a nice Jeep tho )

Nah that will sell quick even without the Mopar doors. It’s so hard to find a clean, stock, low mileage rubicon in AZ. They’re always hacked up or neglected. The clean ones go quick regardless of price, so you could easily get 16k as is, especially with fall right around the corner.

@il buono and I are always checking CL for deals.

For what it's worth I don't think doors will change the sale price enough to justify the cost (time/money) of sourcing doors as some other people have also suggested. What do they say, remodel the kitchen when you move in and not when you go to move out.

Reactions: WesRJ86 and Chris
For what it's worth I don't think doors will change the sale price enough to justify the cost (time/money) of sourcing doors as some other people have also suggested. What do they say, remodel the kitchen when you move in and not when you go to move out.

That thought crossed my mind as well. I'm going to clean it up, detail it, post it for sale, and see what happens.

Reactions: pagrey and Alex01
Hey guys, I'm looking for some suggestions on what to price my TJ at for a quick sale.

The TJ in question is a 2006 Rubicon with 73,XXX miles. It is a 6-speed manual and in very, very good condition. A CarFax report shows it was purchased in Scottsdale, Arizona and spent the majority of it's life in Arizona, Nevada, and a brief time in Oregon.

Because of this, there is no rust on the underside (other than the typical axle surface rust), which I made sure of before buying it.

It is completely stock and drives excellent. Under the hood is so clean you could eat off of it, and the tires are brand new 265s.

Here's the dilemma I am having. It had silver half doors which I took off to put on my new TJ Rubicon only because for the life of me I could not find a set of clean half doors. I decided to put the Bestop 2-piece soft doors on it and my thought was I would either find a set of silver full doors for it, or just sell it for a discounted price with these 2-piece soft doors.

So that begs the question, would anyone even consider buying a TJ with only soft doors? How much do you think I should ask for it if so?

Or should I really just look for a set of silver doors and put them on? My thought is that a set of silver full doors is probably $600-$1000 at most, so if I discounted that off the price of the vehicle, maybe someone would buy it?

Looking for a quick sale, so I don't want to price it unreasonably.

@zebra12, @psrivats, and @BuildBreakRepeat have all seen this vehicle in person and they can vouch that it is indeed a clean TJ (y)

View attachment 190405
Hey guys, I'm looking for some suggestions on what to price my TJ at for a quick sale.

The TJ in question is a 2006 Rubicon with 73,XXX miles. It is a 6-speed manual and in very, very good condition. A CarFax report shows it was purchased in Scottsdale, Arizona and spent the majority of it's life in Arizona, Nevada, and a brief time in Oregon.

Because of this, there is no rust on the underside (other than the typical axle surface rust), which I made sure of before buying it.

It is completely stock and drives excellent. Under the hood is so clean you could eat off of it, and the tires are brand new 265s.

Here's the dilemma I am having. It had silver half doors which I took off to put on my new TJ Rubicon only because for the life of me I could not find a set of clean half doors. I decided to put the Bestop 2-piece soft doors on it and my thought was I would either find a set of silver full doors for it, or just sell it for a discounted price with these 2-piece soft doors.

So that begs the question, would anyone even consider buying a TJ with only soft doors? How much do you think I should ask for it if so?

Or should I really just look for a set of silver doors and put them on? My thought is that a set of silver full doors is probably $600-$1000 at most, so if I discounted that off the price of the vehicle, maybe someone would buy it?

Looking for a quick sale, so I don't want to price it unreasonably.

@zebra12, @psrivats, and @BuildBreakRepeat have all seen this vehicle in person and they can vouch that it is indeed a clean TJ (y)

View attachment 190405
I know someone in Tucson who would be interested in the Jeep when you decide to sell it. Great looking Jeep BTW.

I know someone in Tucson who would be interested in the Jeep when you decide to sell it. Great looking Jeep BTW.

Thank you! As far as I am concerned it’s for sale now, I just need to clean it up, take some photos, and post the ad!