What should I use to clean diarrhea off my seats?

Kronxs123

my son diarrhea his pants and i guess when he did it his pant where wet now there’s a wet stain on my seat what should i use to clean it can i use a carpet cleaner machine to take the smell out and the wet stain or will that make it worse lol

Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest soap, water, and a good high powered shop / wet vac.

That’s all you need.

Reactions: CreepinDeth
my son diarrhea his pants and i guess when he did it his pant where wet now there’s a wet stain on my seat what should i use to clean it can i use a carpet cleaner machine to take the smell out and the wet stain or will that make it worse lol

That's a great first post 🤣
Did you join just to ask this?

Anyhow, I would use a pet stain remover. I mean sh!t is sh!t.
Resolve powder works well too. It's absorbent.

motion bonfire GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy
If you really want to be thorough you could remove the seat cover and foam,then go to town. Or just use a carpet shampooer with pet smell soap

Reactions: BlueC
I was expecting a video of a near tip over or something cool!! The kid pooping in the Jeep is NOT cool. But it's worth the cost to be a dad.
I've had really good luck just pulling my seats, carpet and even doing couch cushions and whole mattresses, putting them on the deck and hitting them with a pressure washer. I know, it gets em totally soaked and people look at me like I'm crazy.
You know what? It works great and if you leave it in the sun for a few days or put a bigass fan on it from behind, it dries well and you can get anything out of it. Just make sure it gets the chance to dry completely in a few days or you will grow new stuff in the foam.
If you have bad spots on your vinyl, be careful, because a pressure washer will remove vinyl.

My dog yakked up the contents of his belly about 4-5 months ago and I cleaned it as well as possible, but still didn't get everything down by the seat rails. It never stopped stinking like dog puke and has been driving me nuts for a couple months. I finally did my seats and carpet as well as a rug from the living room and bedroom and couch cushions a few weekends ago. They all look brand new.

Reactions: Modoc Guy