What size spacer would I need for 33x12.5 tires on stock 15" Canyon wheels?

thanks, do you happen to have pictures of your jeep? would like to see how far outside the fender flairs 1.5" spacers looks

The flares on the jeep were installed by the previous owner I think they are 4"

20210616_161238.jpg

20210616_161248.jpg

20210616_161304.jpg

Reactions: superspook
The wheels were a Craigslist find that another TJ owner had before he went aftermarket wheels. As far as I know they have not been refinished. Not bad for 150.00 for the a set of 5 wheels

• Love
Reactions: Head Lice
Nice looking Jeep. I have those same wheels, and I'm shooting for that size tire, so good to know.

How much lift do you have? Looks like as much room between tires and fenders as I have on my 30" tires right now. I'm only at 2.5" lift though, going to do a BL before moving up to the 33s.

I used spidatrax 1.25 spacers with 33 and 35 12.5. I loved those wheels but I hated running wheel spacers the studs would break or loosen if you didn’t torque them routinely. I wish they made the canyon wheels in the correct offset.

They'll stick out around 3". The same as properly backspaced wheels. I used a dab of silicone seal on the wheel spacer threads so you never have to worry about them coming loose, until you want them to.
White and Green Jeeps (2).jpg

Nice looking Jeep. I have those same wheels, and I'm shooting for that size tire, so good to know.

How much lift do you have? Looks like as much room between tires and fenders as I have on my 30" tires right now. I'm only at 2.5" lift though, going to do a BL before moving up to the 33s.
I believe its a 3in the lift was installed by the PO and he didnt remember what it was. I do plan on changing the lift later on