What unique mods have you done to your Jeep?

Yeah, pics never do justice, so I can imagine, sort of. My front locker is a PowerTrax No Slip and the rear is a selectable Eaton E -Locker.

... a new cargo rack that I installed for more, and better, organization when out on the trails. It secures with just four bolts so it’s a pretty quick install and removal.

View attachment 82231

I also did this for the original BlackSheep back in 2002:

Blacksheep II will also use the same system. I actually have two baskets, one bigger than the other so I have two options. Currently the plan is to use the Olympic basket which is the smaller of the two.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I have a "Roof-less Rack" installed. I have not seen anyone else with one on here or anywhere. I absolutely love it, of course it only works if your into being topless very often. Its not for everyone, but thats what makes it unique right!

View attachment 82690
I am looking to do the same to my 2004 TJ wondering if the thule mounts work or yakima is wider for the roll bars

I have a "Roof-less Rack" installed. I have not seen anyone else with one on here or anywhere. I absolutely love it, of course it only works if your into being topless very often. Its not for everyone, but thats what makes it unique right!

View attachment 82690
I love this, I'm getting my rack delivered next week, I haven't seen anyone else do this, glad it actually works