What wheels are these and how much is this LJ Rubicon worth?

I am in the process of buying an LJR and it has some beadlock wheels with a logo I am not familiar with. I cant seem to upload a picture but they have something that looks like CWI or CWT. If its upside down maybe it says IMD.

I am trying to google and none of those are coming up. They say made in America on them.

Figured out the pictures.

3B949345-4E65-4277-8235-004AC0900567.jpeg

D4535185-797F-43CA-878E-3658DF587967.jpeg

DWT beadlock rings. Nice wheels. Nice rig.

I stand corrected. They are not DWT

Last edited:
Oh i meant i could see the logo on the wheel by zooming in, i just don't see the same wheel that is on that jeep. Their website isn't that good. Might not make them anymore.

Thanks!

I suppose I can pick yalls brains on pricing for this thing.

Its a 6 speed with 88k miles. A few cracks in the hardtop that will need to be repaired.
Smittybilt bumpers front and rear with tire carrier Warn 8000lb winch Metal Cloak Fenders Genright sliders Genright Hood louver Currie Aluminum Anti-Rock Savvy Long Arms Metal cloak 4” lift 17” Beadlocks 37” Goodyear MTRs Superchip Tuner CB Radio CD Player

I haven't seen a jeep with Metal Cloak suspension and Savvy long arms. Is this a common configuration?

What do you all think this should cost?

I dont know what prices are like where you are but out here they would ask anywhere between 21-26k i think depending on the person.

With 37s, what axles, lockers, & gearing?
Thats the unfortunate part. Its all stock. One Ujoint and axle are being replaced (likely due to damage turning these big old tires). I will probably go down to 35s until I have build the 44s with 5.29s and stronger axles.

I will need to to 1ton steering and upgrade the brakes.

I’ve been shopping for an LJR as well. With the miles and condition $18k +\- and it would sell fast around here. The aftermarket stuff doesn’t add much if any value to most buyers. People was clean low mileage stock LJs here. Modded ones bring about 1/4 of the mod value “if” you find the right buyer.

What’s the asking price?

I’ve been shopping for an LJR as well. With the miles and condition $18k +\- and it would sell fast around here. The aftermarket stuff doesn’t add much if any value to most buyers. People was clean low mileage stock LJs here. Modded ones bring about 1/4 of the mod value “if” you find the right buyer.

What’s the asking price?
Asking price is 22k but I know the seller and will likely get it for around 18k.

I’m a bit concerned about the bent belly pan. Surface rust isn’t too bad and I know it’s just from scraping the frame on the rocks.

I agree that typically the aftermarket parts don’t increase the value but thankfully with metal cloak and savvy parts, it helps things sell a little quicker and for a bit more.

heck I could return it to stock and sell the lift and fenders for quite a bit. These things are plenty capable stock.