What's the gas tank made out of?

The tank itself is plastic. The skid holding it up is steel. You can get aftermarket steel and aluminum skids.

You can even get larger gas tanks as well.

The tank itself is plastic. The skid holding it up is steel. You can get aftermarket steel and aluminum skids.

You can even get larger gas tanks as well.
Thanks for the awesome reply, because my tank sat dry for 10 years and now the pump isn't working. Do you think I should replace the pump assembly and go with it. Or are there any other parts I should replace

I would test to make sure the pump is receiving power before spending money to replace it. If you can disconnect the electrical connector and use a voltmeter, it should show 12 volts when the key is in the run position.

If it is a bad pump, I would replace the assembly. I believe people are using the Delphi pump without too any issues.

I would test to make sure the pump is receiving power before spending money to replace it. If you can disconnect the electrical connector and use a voltmeter, it should show 12 volts when the key is in the run position.

If it is a bad pump, I would replace the assembly. I believe people are using the Delphi pump without too any issues.
Thanks, so they replace the whole assembly or just the pump?

You can buy either. If you can find the assembly, it’s a lot easier to install. Rock Auto usually has them in stock, and Amazon often does as well.