Whatta y'all do for a living?

In the Meat business. Grandfather started harvesting hogs and selling them in Chinatown in 1976. Now we have a slaughterhouse and process 2,500 a week. The big packers do 25,000 a day lol so we are just a nich

Reactions: Chris and jeep_boss
I shoot people....

I'm a radiologic technologist, aka Xray tech. Graduated last spring, finally got a full time gig in February working for a mobile outfit. We goto nursing homes and the like to xray folks who are generally non-amublatory. I really enjoy it over the traditional hospital/outpatient (and all the BS that comes with those). I enjoy driving (sometimes a few hundred miles a day), and I try to make the folks day. Many of these folks either have no family, none near, or don't have any visitors during the week. I may be their only visitor for the whole week until the family comes on the weekend....

I operate a high speed packaging line (90 bags per minute) & palletizing robot at Nestle Purina. We make all the Pro Plan, ONE, Beyond, Beneful & Fancy Feast for the entire United States. We also run new products as Nestle Purina's main R&D test site.

Last edited: