Wheels and tires going on finally

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
Hey guys, I finally got my tires ordered to go with my wheels I received back in July and anticipate there being a rubbing issue, just not sure to what degree.
My wheels are these (see pic) Vision, 17x8.5, 0 offset with a 4.75 or 4.5 back spacing. (wheels specs say 4.75 BS, but my order has them listed as 4.5 BS?)
I ordered the Milestar, Patagonias 285/70/17.
What's the minimum concentric spacer you think I'd need or would you wait and see if washers in the turn stops would be adequate after the wheels are installed?
Thanks for the feedback in advance.
Tray

IMG_0947.JPG

Reactions: Fonz54
With a 33x11.5, 4.5" of BS, and a reasonable amount of lift you should just need a washer or two on the steering stops.

My 33x12.50s just barely rubbed at full lock and a washer on each stop fixed that in no time.

Reactions: Tray Burge
With a 33x11.5, 4.5" of BS, and a reasonable amount of lift you should just need a washer or two on the steering stops.

My 33x12.50s just barely rubbed at full lock and a washer on each stop fixed that in no time.
First, thanks.
I believe my purchase order was incorrect because the manufacturer listed my wheels at 4.75 BS, I know this is more space, but how do you think this will effect it? Sorry for my ignorance.

Canceled the Patagonias and ordered the BFG-K02 in the same size. Next weekend hopefully they'll be on.