Where can I find a Bestop top arch bar?

Hooser

Hey all, I know this has been posted before but I have not had any luck finding a replacement Top Arch bar for my Tl, attempts to contact Bestop have been useless. Anyone know where to find these? (grabbed an image from the last similar post regarding this)
1652368032490.jpg

Did you call Bestop directly? There is a wait time but usually you can reach a real person. They have been helpful in the two times I have had to call them in the past.

If things have changed after the pandemic that you cannot take to anyone over there, then it's news to me..

Hey thanks! Never tried calling, just done the normal contact us from the web site. Creates a ticket etc...

Do you *really* need it? I ordered one direct when I got a new(used) soft top that was missing the arch. I ran with it in for awhile.... but most of the time it was useless.

I only put mine in when I know it's going to get rained on, to keep water from pooling there. Otherwise, it makes the top noisier, so I leave it out.

Reactions: josb612
I have a frameless fastback top on my LJ. I don’t use the arch. It only acts as something to flap against. I leave mine in the rain without it. Snow would be different. Their response time has gotten very bad but if you emailed already, they will get back to you eventually and be helpful at that point.