Where can I find JK / JL Rubicon tire takeoffs?

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
I already run jk takeoffs (255/75r17) but their a lil wore down and I'm looking to possible stay the same specs but Im looking for some rubicon's with fewest miles on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit your local Jeep dealerships and ask them where they send new vehicles to be outfitted with aftermarket wheels and tires. Sometimes the dealerships do the work in house but often they contract with independent tire/wheel shops.

Back in the day I was able to upsize the stock tires on a Chevy S-10 Blazer to 31" by sourcing takeoffs from new Toyota 4Runners - I was referred by a dealer to a wholesale tire/wheel shop in an industrial park that I would never have found otherwise.

Last edited:
Check local shops...I got mine from a local guy. I was buying tires for another vehicle and noticed them sitting in the rack. I could tell they were used, so I asked about them. Got them for 500 bucks (5 nearly new BFG Mud-Terrains).

I'd add Facebook marketplace and JL specific forums to your list to search. I've listed and bought a few things on Facebook and it's surprising efficient at posting / communicating assuming you're ok with the fact that they likely mine all that data for future ads (I've thrown in the towel on my data privacy)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd add Facebook marketplace and JL specific forums to your list to search. I've listed and bought a few things on Facebook and it's surprising efficient at posting / communicating assuming you're ok with the fact that they likely mine all that data for future ads (I've thrown in the towel on my data privacy)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You know I just added a group for several parts/ but/ sell/ trade and a wheel group for my city and I think I'll get lucky in the next few months thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk