Where can I get a rebuild kit for 241OR Rubicon transfer case?

Mikeythemikster

TJ Enthusiast
So my transfer case is clunking I believe i have a bad bearing so time to tear it down and rebuild it its got 210000 kms on it. Does anyone know of a kit ive searched and found bk241j kit but read a review thats says some of the seals or bearings are wrong

JB Conversions
Transmission Parts Distributors

There are many sources for the kits; these should get you started.

I only quoted your post to keep the links...I'm not trying to throw you under the bus...No, really, I genuinely appreciate it when someone takes the time to post a link. However, for the OP, I do think its worth mentioning a couple inconsistencies I noticed while looking through those two sites.

I look at the JB conversions site and they mention an SYE and extra blah, blah about that. The NP241OR is flanged output, so you can't install a SYE. Why would they put that there? Makes me wonder if its the correct kit.

Then, I checked out the second link you posted and that mentioned the rebuild is for a 241, but then in the description, mentioned that it would fit rubicon and non-rubicon models? What the hell? Non-rubicons didn't get the 241.