Where do get small replacement parts?

naponthebeach

Where does everyone get small replacement parts? When I was more into the Corvette world there were some companies that had catalogs with common replacement things like weather stripping and floor mats and whatnot. I don't have a dealership near me, so I would need to have items shipped.

I am looking for a screw and retaining clip for the passenger side interior door handle and also the retaining piece for the back seat that would keep it from sliding out of the retaining brackets on the floor in bumpy terrain. I don't need them right now. Just trying to get some ideas and plan ahead.

Omix-ada. Or, as much as I hate them. Quadratec.

X2 to this.

Or if you're looking for something specific, post it up, and someone on here will always be able to point you in the right direction.

Where does everyone get small replacement parts? When I was more into the Corvette world there were some companies that had catalogs with common replacement things like weather stripping and floor mats and whatnot. I don't have a dealership near me, so I would need to have items shipped.

I am looking for a screw and retaining clip for the passenger side interior door handle and also the retaining piece for the back seat that would keep it from sliding out of the retaining brackets on the floor in bumpy terrain. I don't need them right now. Just trying to get some ideas and plan ahead.
For body stuff i go to a local auto paint store (not napa) the sell all kinds of clip, bolts, seals, and gaskets. Anything that a paint shop might lose they carry.

But up/over in Kodiak you might have better luck with the above answers.