Where do these vacuum lines go on my 2.5?

tspullen

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I’m at my wits end. As I was pulling out of my driveway, I heard is pop noise like something came loose under the hood. I got out to look and I saw I had 3 lines not going anywhere. I figured out one of them but these two I have no clue what’s up.maybe vacuum lines? Anyways, I also noticed when I start it up, it revs to about 2,000 RPM and just stays there. Any help would be appreciated. 1999 Wrangler, 2.5 L

CE64EA99-9744-4663-90E5-9B3A3F7FB753.jpeg

I appreciate your response. And to be honest, I’m not even sure what kind of lines they are. I’m merely guessing vacuum lines. I’m pretty basic when it comes to cars and stuff

UPDATE: You were right! I started looking around everywhere on the manifold and I saw two places where the lines had been and I reconnected them and all is well. I really appreciate your help!

Reactions: Paparock1
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I’m at my wits end. As I was pulling out of my driveway, I heard is pop noise like something came loose under the hood. I got out to look and I saw I had 3 lines not going anywhere. I figured out one of them but these two I have no clue what’s up.maybe vacuum lines? Anyways, I also noticed when I start it up, it revs to about 2,000 RPM and just stays there. Any help would be appreciated. 1999 Wrangler, 2.5 L
Hey Guys im having the same issue and this forum didn’t seem to solve my problem. I would appreciate if anybody could give me some help as to where this vacuum line goes. So I know it’s on the manifold somewhere but I just can’t seem to find it. Any if anybody could show me the exact location it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hey Guys im having the same issue and this forum didn’t seem to solve my problem. I would appreciate if anybody could give me some help as to where this vacuum line goes. So I know it’s on the manifold somewhere but I just can’t seem to find it. Any if anybody could show me the exact location it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Agreed to above, hoping to see where the vacuum line running from top of leak detection canister runs to on manifold, where brake booster line comes out from manifold, and line that goes to ccv. Thank you.

I appreciate your response. And to be honest, I’m not even sure what kind of lines they are. I’m merely guessing vacuum lines. I’m pretty basic when it comes to cars and stuff
The one that is in your hand goes under the side of the throttle body ( on the side that’s towards the brake booster) just slide it on.

I will try to take a pic when I'm working on my jeep soon. Let me know if you haven't solved it.

p.s. Your FSM should have some helpful pics. Also this thread seems to.

Goes from here to leak detection pump

IMG_20211224_101410.jpg

Last edited: