Where do you buy your gold and silver from?

Hang out for a day or two. I'm going to send you some proof silver eagles so you will understand a lot more than you ever thought possible. The answer to which though is cash. Save the metal for a day when the price is much lower.

Okay, sounds good.

But if the entire economy collapsed, how could I get the physical silver and gold from the stocks?

I am talking about a total collapse of society and having something physical to barter with. Not that that will ever happen, but you know.

in a total economy collapse gold and silver wont be worth shit ! can't eat or fuck it so it's worthless. lead will be the only thing of value ! gold and silver is worthless unless you have the lead to protect it and when you run out of lead they will take your gold and silver. Buy the GLD and pray !

Reactions: Chris
Chris trust me I used to day trade between $80 -100k a day of NUGT, JNUG. DUST AND JDST . I have asked many people when the shit hits the fan what makes it so valuable ? Is all anybody could say is it shines and you can make jewelry out of it. If you want it for a investment buy the GLD. if your buying it to trade when the shit hits the fan BUY LEAD INSTEAD !

Last edited:

This. My recommendation is to get cash, then go to a jeweler & buy pre-1065 "junk" dimes and quarters. It allows the individual coin value to stay low enough that trade/purchases with it in a post-apocalyptic scenario don't put you upside down on those 2 chickens. Oh, and get your own chickens!

It's crazy when you think about it…

In 1965 if you had 2 quarters and one was dated 1964 and one was dated 1965 they would both buy about a gallon of gas.

Today the 1964 based on silver content will still buy about a gallon of gas, the 1965 on the other hand will buy you a few ounces.

Last edited:
Reactions: tr21triton
Where do you guys buy your gold and silver from? I'm new to investing in them both, so I'm looking for a good, reputable source.

From this guy...
1703543257809.png

• Haha
Reactions: tr21triton