Where I can get solenoid bus bars for a Superwinch 9500SR winch?

turbodave

Supporting Member
Anyone know where I can get solenoid bus bars for a Superwinch 9500 sr. Haven't been able to find them anywhere including their website.
Thanks
Dave

Have you tried contacting them directly? My guess is they can get you the parts you need.

I have a whole SuperWinch 9500SR for sale. It has the solenoid bus bars. Buy it and you will have them!

Have you tried contacting them directly? My guess is they can get you the parts you need.

Chris:
Not terribly helpful. Said they had none in stock and weren't likely to get any in any time soon. Suggested I do a Google search to find them!:mad:

Since Westin acquired Superwinch things have gone downhill in the parts department. If I have some pics or dimensions I can probably fab something up.

• Love
Reactions: Badgerbiter and JMT
Thanks, but just looking for the bus bars to move the relay on to the winch.
Dave

A bit of a joke. Sorry for the sarcasm. As @Blackjack mentioned, he can probably fab something up. He's our winch doctor around here, though he might be evil! hahaha

Last edited:
Since Westin acquired Superwinch things have gone downhill in the parts department. If I have some pics or dimensions I can probably fab something up.

Found pics online but no dimensions. They would be fairly easy to make with blueprints. If someone had clear pics and dimensions I'd probably turn out a few. i can't be the only person in the world looking for them.....
Dave

You need a piece of copper with a few holes drilled in it, is that what this is about? Do you need bars or cables, I'm confused how bus bars would allow you to move anything. These terms are very important if you want help getting whatever you want done, you should post pictures or be very clear.

You need a piece of copper with a few holes drilled in it, is that what this is about? Do you need bars or cables, I'm confused how bus bars would allow you to move anything. These terms are very important if you want help getting whatever you want done, you should post pictures or be very clear.

I have a winch that had the solenoid moved to under the hood using #2 cables. I'm attempting to find the now missing original buss bars to move the solenoid back on to the winch. Online searches and contacting Superwinch have not turned up any.
Dave

Reactions: pagrey
My buddies older HF winch had a very similar Bus Bar. Someone else here had a similar issue:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/anyone-have-one-of-these-bus-bars-to-power-their-winch.50551/
Looking for the original bus bars that attach the solenoid to the winch.
If I could get the dimensions I'd make them.

busbars.jpg

Reactions: pagrey
Bus bars support the contactor/solenoid, makes sense. If you can't find them the small ones don't look too bad to fabricate and might support it pretty well. You could get some really heavy gauge copper wire (copper round bar stock) to bend the other one instead of flat plate and hammer loops on the end. It might be easier than cutting a huge piece of copper sheet for that section.

Reactions: Jim B