California Where in Northern California do you guys go for alignments?

little_red_jeep

The repair order says "Excessive suspension noise." Took me 2 seconds the next day to figure out why. Where do you guys go to get alignments with 35's in nor-cal?

(If you can't tell, the bump stop's are rubbing because the front axle was pushed forward.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm in California too...I do it myself in the garage with a tape measure. it's not difficult at all.

I'm in California too...I do it myself in the garage with a tape measure. it's not difficult at all.
X2 to this. I would never, ever pay someone to align my Jeep. It’s one of the easiest things you can do.

If you've got a teraflex long arm kit, your lower front arms are adjustable while connected. Maybe your front uppers as well, some pictures would help a lot. Preferably from the side showing the driveshaft connection to the front differential.

I also assume you've got a lift, what 4" maybe? That info would be helpful as well. Many here on the forum can help, but knowing how your rig's set up is the key.

My rig has a teraflex long arm with a 4" lift on 33's and drives well. Les Schwab did the alignment for caster without issue. Got it to 6 degrees with no driveshaft vibes. You probably would need close to the same.

I'm no expert, but it sounds like your CA's need to be adjusted in length to get the axle back under spring cups. Something you could probably do your self to get things close, then go to an alignment shop.

Some guys do all the adjustments themselves. And I'm sure someone will suggest tips on how to do that. Just stay tuned.

Now I'll turn it over to the experts.