Where is the passenger side footwell light located?

Be wary of installing LED bulbs willy-nilly around the Jeep. LED bulbs are not only light bulbs, they are also diodes which can cause odd problems in some circuits. Odds are they'll be ok in the footwell light sockets but they can cause problems elsewhere.
I found this out the hard way. Changed out most of the standard
Be wary of installing LED bulbs willy-nilly around the Jeep. LED bulbs are not only light bulbs, they are also diodes which can cause odd problems in some circuits. Odds are they'll be ok in the footwell light sockets but they can cause problems elsewhere.
I found this out the hard way..changed most of my lights in the cab and external after installing LED head and taillight kits. Front turn and markers are the devil. After multiple attempts at various combinations in the front, I ended going back to incandescents for both. Couldn’t make LED work well in either turn or marker. Weird thing, when I was changing my footwell lights actually removed the assy to take a closer look at the socket. When I did, the right side front and rear turn signals acted up, to the point that the right turn indicator on the was on constant, and the blink from the right side was hardly noticeable . So finally changed out for LED in the footwell and things are back to normal.

I’m happy for now

Front turn signals and side markers
They alternate blinks, LED being diodes don’t draw enough current to alternate it. (I’m not great with electronics)
I have LED reverse lights with no problems. Aftermarket LED break lights usually have no problems either.
Ok I checked my turn signals, they do not alternate now. Is that a problem?

Ok I checked my turn signals, they do not alternate now. Is that a problem?
Don't y think it looks cool when they alternate?
I would reverse engineer the turn signal lights and see if the turn signals alternate.
In my 97, I installed led footwell lights and converted backup and brake lights to leds.
Signals alternate, no problemo👍

Don't y think it looks cool when they alternate?
I would reverse engineer the turn signal lights and see if the turn signals alternate.
In my 97, I installed led footwell lights and converted backup and brake lights to leds.
Signals alternate, no problemo👍
Old thread but i’m having problems finding bulbs for my ‘98. Where and what kind of leds did you get?