Where to source an "Unlimited" replacement decal set?

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
I'm going to be painting a set of Savvy aluminum rocker guards body color. When I do, I'd like to replace the covered up "Unlimited" decal. Short of buying a $90 a piece Mopar replacement, anyone know where I can source a set from?

20240103_102442.jpg

20240103_102652.jpg

I've got a Silhouette Cameo 4 being delivered later today and this is one of the reasons why. I always have hated having to source new decals or emblem wraps for my vehicles. I've got a rough idea how to use it already, but hoping I can get really comfortable/proficient quickly. If it goes well and you haven't found a replacement yet, I'll hook you up 👍

I think the hardest part would be matching the color if you don't go with the Mopar replacement.

Otherwise, I could probably cut you out a set on the cricut for just a couple dollars. I've got a silver and white on hand. I've used the vinyl on other outdoor applications that has held up pretty good. We've got some on boats and trucks that have been there for at least 4 or 5 years with no fading or peeling. I've also had one on the barrel of my shotgun that is doing fine. Just shoot me a PM if you want to try that.

Pixel decals seems to have a good reputation.

I got mine, for the same reason (covered up the OEM decals with sliders), from him. The first set didn’t match the color at all, he promptly made a second set that match very well (but not 100% perfect, likely due to age-related fading). I was satisfied.

Reactions: psrivats