Which of these three 2” lifts should I choose?

Ordered all of my parts for the lift today. Actually I called Rubicon Express this morning. I got a great deal on their springs off of Amazon.
Hopefully my last question on this matter is the adjustable track bar, has anyone found the need with a 2.5" lift?

Ordered all of my parts for the lift today. Actually I called Rubicon Express this morning. I got a great deal on their springs off of Amazon.
Hopefully my last question on this matter is the adjustable track bar, has anyone found the need with a 2.5" lift?

You need a relocation bracket for the rear. As far as the front, some do and some don't. Install the lift, drive it a couple hundred miles to let everything settle. Then look at the front axle shift and make up your mind. It's an easy install that can be done at any time. Mine didn't need one.

You need a relocation bracket for the rear. As far as the front, some do and some don't. Install the lift, drive it a couple hundred miles to let everything settle. Then look at the front axle shift and make up your mind. It's an easy install that can be done at any time. Mine didn't need one.
Yes I ordered the relocation bracket for the rear. I will experiment on the front. Thanks for your experience.

Reactions: CodaMan
Just make sure that when your springs and shocks are removed you take all the proper measurements so you can set the bump stops correctly. There are many threads here on how to do that.

Just make sure that when your springs and shocks are removed you take all the proper measurements so you can set the bump stops correctly. There are many threads here on how to do that.
Thanks I will do some research on that.
BTW where are you in CA? Where are you planning to go? I was in the same position many years ago in the Big Apple! Taxed to death and had to be afraid to go downtown.

I just installed RC 2.5" springs with 5000x shocks on a 99 and I had to get an adjustable track bar. I wasnt expecting to but basically had to force the OE track bar to get the bolt in amd you could see the axle was shifted. $130 and good to go.

Reactions: Kenkolen
I just installed RC 2.5" springs with 5000x shocks on a 99 and I had to get an adjustable track bar. I wasnt expecting to but basically had to force the OE track bar to get the bolt in amd you could see the axle was shifted. $130 and good to go.
Which one did you purchase?

Those are not what you want. Bump stops are usually done in 1" increments. The front bump stops are mounted at the bottom on the spring perch and the rear are mounted above the cup.
@Kenkolen the PO had these daystar bumpstops installed along with the 2” spacer lift. This is what happened in a flex off road situation. I cut them down short and added pucks on the lower perch and swapped for 2” bds springs a couple weeks later.

CF0A8D33-BEF4-415A-BBBC-81C3839527AD.jpeg

CC748AE8-E159-4DD8-BCBA-369B780774C2.jpeg

Reactions: CodaMan