Which Rim?

• Silver American Racing

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Black Pro Comp

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

derekmac

TJ Addict
So I'm getting ready to have my 35's mounted, but I'm not sure which rims I want to go with. I currently have my 33's mounted on the silver American Racing rims, and I just took off my spare 33 and mounted a 35 on the black Pro Comp rim. I only have one Pro Comp, so I'd have to buy four more.

Don't vote on color, but rim style.

IMG_0386.JPG

The front is for sure that mean meaty classic Jeep look IMO

The ones in the back so look good also. I wonder if going up to a 16” would make them look a little more proportional

Then again it could just be opposing wheels playing tricks on my eyes. Once that 35” goes on that wheel it’ll look sweet I bet

I did something similar when I went from my old 235’s to 32” and it was night and day once they were on one side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: derekmac
I like the back rim.. to me the steel black rims are way over done

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I thought that too because they certainly seem to be in at least 1 out of 4 Jeeps I see. Mainly TJ’s but it’s still a basic good steel wheel that looks good and that’s inexpensive to replace if they get dinged up too bad on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: derekmac and TheReV
I like the silver better. Even if I was to ignore color, I'd still go for them. They just have more of a solid look than the others.

Reactions: derekmac