Which TJ owner are you?

basic, but moving toward a combo of wheeling TJ and high dollar, I think...
There’s a blurry line since “a wheeling tj” is pretty relative. Given the video is from a guy in southern Florida I don’t expect a wheeling build to look the same there vs here in Colorado. I actually have no idea what wheeling there looks like beyond “probably muddy”.

There’s a blurry line since “a wheeling tj” is pretty relative. Given the video is from a guy in southern Florida I don’t expect a wheeling build to look the same there vs here in Colorado. I actually have no idea what wheeling there looks like beyond “probably muddy”.
He’s stretched with 40’s.

I wonder what category others would put your TJs in. It's one thing to categorize your own but what would others say? I'm sure there are some "JK wannabes" out here but would they say that?

This might be a good poll

Last edited:
I'm a basic TJ owner and like others have said, spent a lot of money becoming one...I also want a 2 door JK rubicon, what's the problem with that?

Reactions: Robert Sullenger
I'm a basic TJ owner and like others have said, spent a lot of money becoming one...I also want a 2 door JK rubicon, what's the problem with that?
Go to Google images and type in "Jeep Wrangler fires". I wouldn't park one near my house or shop. Just IMHO.