Whining squeal sound coming from under Jeep

Jeepinjosh4.0

Tonight I started my jeep to move it around the driveway and I noticed a very faint squealing/whistling sound from the underside.
Couldn’t exactly pinpoint. I took it for a drive the sound comes and goes and changes pitch According to throttle position. Also very intermittent, Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport
4.0 Auto
4.88 Gears
Dana 30 / Ford 8.8 lsd

Could be the opda or the tensioner pulley you’ll need to open the hood to isolate, use a a screw driver or mechanic noise headset

Could be the opda or the tensioner pulley you’ll need to open the hood to isolate, use a a screw driver or mechanic noise headset
I went to check it out with a stethoscope and it went away before I could locate it. Now the sound only happens when driving. Wont recreate the sound at idle again. It is not a loud sound at all.

There is a vacuum line that runs along the firewall. I would start there, look for rubbed through areas, cracks, etc. There is also a vacuum box under the battery that can crack. Pretty common issue with the TJ.

This might sound weird - have you had any changes in the temperature or weather?
No. It’s been pretty cold as of recent. Hadn’t had any odd sounds from the cold before. That’s why this sound stood out to me. Drove home from work without hearing the sound once. Not sure what to think. May just let it go and not sweat it

No. It’s been pretty cold as of recent. Hadn’t had any odd sounds from the cold before. That’s why this sound stood out to me. Drove home from work without hearing the sound once. Not sure what to think. May just let it go and not sweat it
Mine will whistle below 40F until it gets up to operating temperature. It started out really faint and intermittent. It's been over a year since I first heard it, and it's become quite pronounced. I've traced it down to a small leak at the intake manifold gasket on the first or second cylinder. I'm waiting for warmer weather to tackle that project.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Only of my pulleys gets squeaky when the temperature goes from warm to cold. Disappears once the engine warms up. As of late, it's disappeared completely. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes constant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk