Who can reprogram a ECM / PCM for me?

Pearson2109

So I have a 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 MT, my pcm/ecm was trashed so I purchased a used one. Now I'm having a hard time finding a place that can reprogram it to my vin. Tried the dealership they wont do it. Any ideas would be helpful.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
I have a 2005 tj with the 2.4l the original one blew up on me so I put one out of a 2003 and it won’t start because of the crank and cam tone rings being different… would reprogramming my ecu to the 03 solve my problem
A 2003 is a jtech pcm while an 05 is an NGC. The connectors snd computers are completely different.

Greetings Wranglerfix,

I own a 2004 Wrangler Rubicon with a failing PCM # 56044433AD.

I understand that you rebuild/reprogram these?

If so, I am interested in more information please.

THANK YOU!

Good morning from the sunshine state!

Yes if you would like to send your ECM into us we can repair it for 150+ the freight back to you… What codes are you getting?

Thanks,

Mark Cantrell

Good morning from the sunshine state!

Yes if you would like to send your ECM into us we can repair it for 150+ the freight back to you… What codes are you getting?

Thanks,

Mark Cantrell
Hello Mark,

Can you provide a contact # I can reach you directly at to discuss?

Preferred time as well, I’m on the opposite coast from you.

Thank you

As a forum member and customer of Mark, I can tell you straight up you’re in good hands with him - Cause I have 32 inch tires with 4-l:10 gears in my 06 and he is PCM- I let a buddy drive it and he immediately said when we started man what gears do you have in this thing ?

The engine runs so quiet and tight and just does everything right with Marks’ work.

Hello Mark,

Can you provide a contact # I can reach you directly at to discuss?

Preferred time as well, I’m on the opposite coast from you.

Thank you

Hello Mark. I have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 4wheeldrive. I live in Ky. I have called every where,the dealership,etc. I've been told that they can only go back as far as 2000 to reprogram, and the problem is that Jeep is not releasing the information. Can you reprogram my Jeep ECM if I send you the vin? Thank you

• USA Proud
Hello Mark. I have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 4wheeldrive. I live in Ky. I have called every where,the dealership,etc. I've been told that they can only go back as far as 2000 to reprogram, and the problem is that Jeep is not releasing the information. Can you reprogram my Jeep ECM if I send you the vin? Thank you

@Wranglerfix

This will notify him.

• USA Proud

You are best off tagging Mark @Wranglerfix for a quicker response.

• USA Proud

Good afternoon and welcome to the forum! You can call me to discuss your issues in further detail. My telephone number is 866-888-7710

• USA Proud
Reactions: Jerry Bransford