Who has bought a product from EAG? Curious about the quality of their products

I've just purchased the tube doors with mirrors, had a hard time deciding between the flag and the nylon webbing, the webbing finally won out. I haven't installed yet as I just received them today ( ordered 2 days ago and received 1 day early). They seem to be very well made and the crinkle coating matches my roof rack perfectly. They look tough and I'm very satisfied so far. Only thing I would change is the bolts that hold the mirrors on, they are silver, but that's nothing that a little black paint won't fix. The EAG appears to be an attached emblem on the Amazon website, but it is actually laser cut into the door, much nicer.

Last edited:
I have their rock slider/steps installed for a few months. My jeep sits outside, but has not seen any salted roads or mud since installation. This week I removed them so I could remove my front fenders for a little TLC. I saw rust spots on my tub where the sliders were touching. I had no rust before. The spots on my tub mirror the same locations as the sliders.

My sliders are well made, nice welds, but the the powder coat/paint finish is less than ideal. My other point of reference, is a set of bumpers I bought from a local fab shop. They were unfinished, and I had them powder coated locally. My bumpers show no signs of rust, and have been in service for several more months as my sliders.

I've just purchased the tube doors with mirrors, had a hard time deciding between the flag and the nylon webbing, the webbing finally won out. I haven't installed yet as I just received them today ( ordered 2 days ago and received 1 day early). They seem to be very well made and the crinkle coating matches my roof rack perfectly. They look tough and I'm very satisfied so far. Only thing I would change is the bolts that hold the mirrors on, they are silver, but that's nothing that a little black paint won't fix. The EAG appears to be an attached emblem on the Amazon website, but it is actually laser cut into the door, much nicer.
IMG_20190511_094934.jpg
easy 30 minute install, attach mirrors, slight adjustment to door latch and done. Slipped right in door hinges perfect fit. However, just as shinebox_lj says, the driver side mirror can't be adjusted properly, passenger side is fine.

Last edited:
I recently got the Spider doors. Ordered them online and when I got them the passenger door didn’t fit at all. Hinge on door was improperly welded. Since the shop was nearby, I drove there to exchange it. Had to try three different doors before I found one that fit. Didn’t mind since I lived close by but I can imagine it can be a problem for someone if that happens and they have to return/ship, return/ship, etc. once I found one that fit, I put a little weather stripping on the edge since the one that came with the door is a bit small. Once I did that, no rattles or movement. The mirrors either turn in too far in or out. However, all you need is a blind spot mirror attachment and you’ll find the sweet spot. Doors are built solid and although I had the issue with the passenger door, I’m very happy with this purchase.
E4B393E3-03FB-4C46-B63E-44CF1BB1AB4C.jpeg

Are they any good? I’ve been seeing so many bad reviews from them . Also I just bought a EAG rear bumper with tire carrier . I hope it comes in good condition.
I have both front and rear bumpers, trail rack, and their rock sliders on my 2000. Seem to be pretty sturdy, I drilled a hole in the rear bumper for a trailer connector and it was nice thick steel. All items mounted well. I have one small spot on the front bumper (4 years old) where the coating flaked off.

Only complaint is the trail rack is a little flimsy. I have installed a smittybilt winch on the front, it fit the mounting holes fine. For the money, they are fine in my opinion.

AEC9276E-E864-415D-A431-A0EED5D08A30.jpeg

2E500AA0-20A8-4678-A80A-91E808ED005C.jpeg

I have both front and rear bumpers, trail rack, and their rock sliders on my 2000. Seem to be pretty sturdy, I drilled a hole in the rear bumper for a trailer connector and it was nice thick steel. All items mounted well. I have one small spot on the front bumper (4 years old) where the coating flaked off.

Only complaint is the trail rack is a little flimsy. I have installed a smittybilt winch on the front, it fit the mounting holes fine. For the money, they are fine in my opinion.

View attachment 248614

View attachment 248615
Nice jeep by the way and thank you for the info . One more question did you have any issues with paramount shipping your bumpers ? Just curious

One comment about EAG bumpers....... They are made from 5/32 inch steel whereas most others (including the much maligned Smittybilt) are made from 3/16 inch steel. So they are somewhat lighter but of course not as strong.

I have their front bumper, and I like it however it did start rusting on the inside almost immediately. Eventually I'll probably sand it down and spray some new paint where it rusted but it's a hard to get to spot. I'm thinking about getting their rock sliders as well

I bought front and rear brushed aluminum wheel well liners. The fit, finish, quality of material and hardware was exceptional. Packaging was also exceptional. I read reviews about installing these liners and the problems they incurred. There's nothing wrong with the product, just the installer, considering they must be stupid. Most wheel well liners are used with aftermarket fenders. I spent a little extra time and trimmed my plastic OEM liners and reinstalled my OEM fenders and the remaining plastic liner. They look great and fit perfectly.

Reactions: Chris
I have their flat winch plate, finish is nice (time will tell) and it bolted down without any drama.
The lower part of the fairlead needs to be relieved a bit but it wasn't expensive

I have the tub mounted sliders. No complaints. My front bumper came from paramount. I liked it alot but wanted lower profile with no stinger so I cut it up and re fabbed it to what I wanted. Still no complaints. It's still on there I bough it in 2014. Handles rock rash well, no denting just the usual granite scrapes.

I see this thread has been around a while. I’m considering their front bumper for my MJ. I can’t find an EAG website. One poster mentioned Paramount but I can’t confirm that they make EAG products. Anyone else have info on the EAG company? I do also have a TJU btw. :^)

Years ago when I was shopping for bumpers/sliders, EAG was just a small eBay store that resold Paramount products which I found after doing a lot of research. All of their products were imported. Now I think they have added more products from other manufacturers and sell on more platforms like Amazon and just put their label on. The quality is to China standards...corners are cut whenever possible, one might work well and another needs tweaking to install. I bought them because I did not want heavy bumpers and some what think of them as sacrificial. Plus there was no way I could build them for what I paid. If you are looking for something that will take a lot of abuse, I would look elsewhere. If are plan to use them like the average daily driver, they probably will work for you.

I have the front/rear bumpers and the body armor. No complaints. Mine is well made. Fitment is good. i have one spot on my back bumper where the powder coat is coming off from wear. But for the price its much better than i expected.

I've had an EAG front bumper on my JK for about 3 years, powder coat is still intact, no rust that I can see. I would definitely buy from them again.

Everything on my TJ was purchased on Amazon. It's all EAG, Paramount, or KUAFU. That is, as far as bumpers, fenders, and sliders. The packaging on everything was as good as it could be, but that won't stop FedEx from demolishing packages. No major damage, just some minor touch-up on my sliders where there was a sharp point. The whole idea was to be able to build on a budget.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Tob
Everything on my TJ was purchased on Amazon. It's all EAG, Paramount, or KUAFU. That is, as far as bumpers, fenders, and sliders. The packaging on everything was as good as it could be, but that won't stop FedEx from demolishing packages. No major damage, just some minor touch-up on my sliders where there was a sharp point. The whole idea was to be able to build on a budget.
There is plenty of serviceable stuff that can be had on a budget, and seems like EAG is that in a lot of cases. I bought a rear bumper for the TJ off Amazon..I forget the brand but it was a piece of junk compared to the EAG. Like 5/32" steel or something. Aluminum, probably. That crap would've been sent back except I found a local buyer, lol. Of course I can also feel the difference between my Smittybilt & EAG bumpers, and I've never had a DV8 or Poison Spider or name your high end brand so maybe I'm just ignorant....but the cheaper (yet not cheapest) stuff seems to be pretty usable.

Reactions: kickice24