Why black people can't be racist

I saw you guys talking about this last week, and recently stumbled upon this today in the news.

All your questions are now answered!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...le-cant-be-racist_us_59230aa8e4b094cdba5615fc
That's racist to begin with, saying black people can't do something. What about the Jews? I hear the term antisymetic allot but Jew is a race? Also YouTube "niggerdom" it's a black people talking about black people showing their ass, being lazy and whining about anything that keeps them from doing the two in modern day society, whew Obama spoiled them. Btw, I'm not racist [emoji12] I dislike people equally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: BendLarry and Chris
I'm with you on that one @Jeepers. I dislike white trash just as much as I do mexican gang bangers. Every race has it's own set of disgraceful people, that's not just associated with one race in particular.

Watched the video. The part about the "n-word", the girl said "white people have everything". Eh? What words do we have that black people can't use? Their logic about why there can't be "Huffpost White Voices" is flawed too. They said that's regular Huffpost and "that's all of the internet". Uhh no. All the internet / generic sites aren't about a particular race. It's about white people, black people, yellow people, red people, whatever. I get the overall logic, that there doesn't need to be a white emphasized version but to suggest as they did that the whole net is white focused is stupid.

Also annoys me when they get on and on about white privilege. I grew up dirt poor on welfare, WTF did my "white privilege" do for me? I don't know for how many more centuries white people have to keep apologizing for slavery.

This makes me sound like some racist KKK member, lol, but I swear that's not the case. I don't care what color a person's skin is, I judge them based on their actions.

The media can't seem to comprehend though... the Zimmerman guy that shot the thug over Skittles was somoan, I believe not positive. He even said so but somehow media thinks he's white

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Also annoys me when they get on and on about white privilege. I grew up dirt poor on welfare, WTF did my "white privilege" do for me? I don't know for how many more centuries white people have to keep apologizing for slavery.

My thoughts exactly. Both of my parents always talk about how they grew up dirt poor without a dad, and had to work at a young age to help their mothers put food on the table.

The white privilege thing is bullshit. Sure, you might have some white privilege if you were born the son of son billionaire. However, you'd have the same privilege if you were born the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.

The media can't seem to comprehend though... the Zimmerman guy that shot the thug over Skittles was somoan, I believe not positive. He even said so but somehow media thinks he's white

Yep, when that whole thing first happened, I was laughing because the media seemed to be reporting about this Zimmerman guy as if he was white. What an epic fail on their part... Oh that's right, he MUST be white, because you can't be racist unless you're white.

So fucking stupid... I hate the media so much.

My grand parents came over as Italian immigrants in the steerage section of a rickety old boat. They were treated like dirt when they got here. Faced discrimination and hardships but they rose above it all. My dad was a mechanic/repairman in the garment industry working in unheated or air conditioned factories.
There was zero white privilege in their or my life. Tired of hearing about white privilege and the race card!

Relevant.

lgvli69.jpg

Reactions: Chris