Why I have 2 TJs

KCsTJ

TJ student
Supporting Member
The secrets out. This is why i have 2 tjs. When It rains, i need 4wd to get out of my own driveway!! 😂
20190414_084432.jpg

I figure there's 1 or 2 days of good muddin right here
😂

LOL. I thought you were going to say one with top up (rainy, cold days) one with top down (sunny, warm days). That’s my fantasy I guess.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Can’t imagine maintaining two TJs. That’s a full time job

Yes, thats.correct. it's kind of like living with 2 girlfriends who get along and don't get jealous when you drive the other one.

Sometimes I wish I could drive them both at the same time.. 😲🤣
Would that be Ménage à trois...or maybe a Ménage à TJ hehe

Now that is how you add even more rust.
If I worried about adding rust to a vehicle, I'd never be able to drive anywhere. It rains here, we have lakes, Rivers, streams, swamps, ponds, etc. We get snow...

I bought my TJ to have fun with it. I wheel it and in Michigan, that means mud. Would I have driven into that hole, knowing it was that deep? No.. But I did. I'll clean it off and keep enjoying my rig.

If you like perfect examples of TJ's and you enjoy starting at them in your climate controlled garage, more power to you. Only drive it on a sunny day though... Wouldn't want to take a chance on rust forming. That's fine, if that's your gig...I really don't care.

Don't be a dick to others though, because they choose to enjoy their Jeeps differently.

Reactions: K0LCB