Will I have a problem running wheel spacers?

Michel khoueiry

I have my wrangler tj 2006 with 10 inch rims tyres 35 12.5 r15 i want to install wheel spacers is it a right decision or i will have a problem with with spacers

IMG_20200704_213111_678.jpg

What backspacing or offset do the wheels currently have? Do you want your wheels to stick out a lot?

10 inch legit ....???
You're already past the flares unless you got a weird back spacing like a 5.5 or something but with a 10 and a 5.5 you might be whacking inner components

Unless you're running 14.50 tires you want an 8" wide wheel with 3.75 BS
Its a little past the flare (not ignorantly so) but perfect stance.
Then you need zero spacers which I don't like anyways

You CAN have problems with spacers. If you ignore them, buy cheap ones, get spacers that just sandwich between the wheel and the wheel mounting surface, you will have problems.

If your diligent about maintenance and don't buy cheap ones, they can be trouble free too. You need to get the ones that bolt to the factory studs, then have another set of studs to bolt the wheel to. You need to check lug torque often until you get familiar with them. Not just the wheels, but the spacers too. That means you have to pull the wheels off more often. But...I've been running spacers (adapters, actually) for four years and I've not had ANY problems whatsoever.

Its all about understanding what your doing and how to take care of the issues.