Will these tires fit?

ldeer77

Possibly dumb question because it's been awhile since I bought tires for a vehicle, and Amazon and the tire shops keep insisting that these tires

Yokohama 30X9.50R15 104S C/6 YOKOHAMA GEOLANDER A/T G015 OWL​

won't fit my Jeep, even when I put in that it came with 30x9.50 tires from the factory. I know those came with 15x8 rims and mine are 15x7, but I've seen loads of people say they put that size on their 15x7 rims just fine as well.

Is there something I'm missing???

They'll fit fine. I put 35x12.50" tires on 7" wheels but needed wheel spacers because of the tire width.

white jeep (2) (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

Last edited:
Possibly dumb question because it's been awhile since I bought tires for a vehicle, and Amazon and the tire shops keep insisting that these tires

won't fit my Jeep, even when I put in that it came with 30x9.50 tires from the factory. I know those came with 15x8 rims and mine are 15x7, but I've seen loads of people say they put that size on their 15x7 rims just fine as well.

If I can put 12.5 wide tires on a 15x8, you'll have no issue with a 9.5 on 15x7.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

They'll fit perfectly. Amazon doesn't often get it correct when it says if an aftermarket part will fit correctly or not onto our TJs. A tire shop should have known better than to claim those tires wouldn't fit.

If you are running 30's will you put up a pic? I've been wondering how 30's would look on Ravines and stock suspension.

Reactions: ldeer77 and Vtx531
Thanks y'all. I suspected the vehicle-fit algos were wrong but wanted to make sure.

@B1Toad I will definitely post pics once I get them on. I've seen a few pics myself of people running 30s on stock everything and I like the look. I have the wider fender flares too.