Will this buff out?

I'm in Palo Alto quite a bit for work and the first time I saw them I was floored at how messy they were. The shreds of bark that fall off have to be an instant accelerant to any fires in the area.
It's not so much the bark, but that it's FULL of eucalyptus oil that is *extremely flammable*!
The oil isn't all bad, though - it's also a very good natural pest deterrent for the trees and other things around it.
But, one errant spark and POOF!

Reactions: Chris
We have a lot of Big Redwood trees over in the Boonville, they don't fall down as often as the tan oaks.
I've gone through Booneville many, many times as well!
I *always* stop at Gowan's stand up in Philo for some almonds and whatever fruit/veggies are ripe... So tasty!
128 is a great drive to cut over to Mendo from the 101 on my way up north.

I've gone through Booneville many, many times as well!
I *always* stop at Gowan's stand up in Philo for some almonds and whatever fruit/veggies are ripe... So tasty!
128 is a great drive to cut over to Mendo from the 101 on my way up north.
Have you had their apple cider? You can't leave there without having some of there apple cider!

Have you had their apple cider? You can't leave there without having some of there apple cider!
I just can't drink Apple cider anymore... I grew up next to an orchard, and the thought of it makes me want to be sick ;)
They do have excellent almonds, though, when they are in season.