Willys edition

Hunter Rich

TJ Enthusiast
So I found a 2005 TJ Willys edition. very clean, 121K , all the decals except the WILLYS on the sides. Camo seats, hardtop. this jeep appears to be unmolested. Doesn't have the Dana 44 rear axle but it has the 30 in front and 35 in rear. dealer will get in touch this morning. He's at $10,000.00 out the door... Good deal?

So I found a 2005 TJ Willys edition. very clean, 121K , all the decals except the WILLYS on the sides. Camo seats, hardtop. this jeep appears to be unmolested. Doesn't have the Dana 44 rear axle but it has the 30 in front and 35 in rear. dealer will get in touch this morning. He's at $10,000.00 out the door... Good deal?
Pictures? Especially the frame. I paid a little over $8K about three years ago for an TJ X with 98K on the clock.

Definitely check the frame, but seeing you're from GA, I will assume it's hopefully in good condition.

As a point of reference, my 2005 RME (basically an X with a Dana 44), was 11,700 after all taxes and fees. 110k miles. No rust.

Still definitely check out the mechanicals and take a note of everything you'd be fixing or ignoring. Maybe you don't care for that blown sub!

I think $10k out the door from a dealer is good price for a rust-free Willys, but I'm still fairly new to the market.