Window seal

Dan Westphal

Where can I pick up this bent window seal? Is that what's it's even called?

Thanks guys!

Dan
b660f7e56a5ab6840ca8a2d1c53269f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I can't believe it's that expensive. I would think that would be the price for a pair.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As these things get older, the parts get more expensive because they start discontinuing parts for them. For instance, Mopar no longer offers any interior replacement parts. Get the parts while you can!

Oh, and obviously you haven't owned a BMW... Haha. Go buy a BMW, then come back and tell me how expensive these Jeep parts are... You have no idea :D

As these things get older, the parts get more expensive because they start discontinuing parts for them. For instance, Mopar no longer offers any interior replacement parts. Get the parts while you can!

Oh, and obviously you haven't owned a BMW... Haha. Go buy a BMW, then come back and tell me how expensive these Jeep parts are... You have no idea :D
Just have someone call the BMW service department and get a quote on an oil change on their BMW...:deal:

Reactions: Chris
Just have someone call the BMW service department and get a quote on an oil change on their BMW...:deal:

My Mom will tell you all about that. They charged her $500 to replace the battery. That was the cost of the battery, and the labor because apparently on new BMWs the battery has to be "programmed" to the vehicle... The Germans are forever famous for over engineering, let me tell you.

So I had the exact same issue with the window seal and got mine from Rock Auto! $35 I think. But now I would like some advice on how to easily replace it? Do I need to remove the inside door panel?
Thanks

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
Glad I found this part needed. Also anyone know about the inside seal mine has a broken tab so it rolls under when I roll the window down.