Lift question

Dan Westphal

Is this one ok?

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rough-country-4-suspension-kit-tj-906s.html

How will the 31's look on a 4 inch lift? Anyone have pictures?

Thanks guys!
2677b6f2bfcec260926f3655cadfabab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would stay away from that lift my self esp if your gonna run 31s with that tire size i would run tbe ome 2.5 and call ot done

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT
Mine doesn't ride bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Compared to what? I'm not saying RC sucks, but things are cheaper for a reason. The quality of Savvy, Currie, OME and Metalcloak is just built into the design from the start

Reactions: Fouledplugs
If I was you, I'd paint the fenders flares and remove the milk jugs from the front bumper ;)

Reactions: JMT
100 percent agree ome 2.5 os prob the best lift for a jeep tj my currie savy ome 4.5 set up rodes great and wheels even better

Another thing, it gets pricey when you hit 3.75"+ of lift, if you want to do it right. That may or may not be an issue, just sayin!

Thank you the set up rides great it wasnt cheap by any means but you def get what you pay for

I agree with jmt o would do the ome 2.5 a day star 1 inch body lift if i was doing it again.

I'm thinking I may want to go 33 but never higher then that. It's my daily driver. I think I'll stay under 4 inches.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Then do a 2.5" spring lift, longer shocks and a 1.25" body lift. You and your wallet will be much happier.