Window sticker

With the computer integrated in all aspects of the vehicle, the average Joe won't be repairing much. However, I love mine and wouldn't trade it. At first I missed my TJ, but quickly got accustomed to modernity;)
I'm sure she's a dandy, my friend. I was just being a wise-ass for the sake of being one. I was actually glad to see you posting, again. Seems like you were gone for a spell.

I'm sure she's a dandy, my friend. I was just being a wise-ass for the sake of being one. I was actually glad to see you posting, again. Seems like you were gone for a spell.
O I know you were being "smart"! :ROFLMAO: I've been around. Just stalking and lurking. One thing I do miss about my TJ is the aftermarket. Geez, they are taking a long time with the JL. And it seems like having a 2 door makes the wait even longer.

O I know you were being "smart"! :ROFLMAO: I've been around. Just stalking and lurking. One thing I do miss about my TJ is the aftermarket. Geez, they are taking a long time with the JL. And it seems like having a 2 door makes the wait even longer.
That part surprises me. They've been out for a while, now. Would've thought they'd already have started moving on 'em.

That part surprises me. They've been out for a while, now. Would've thought they'd already have started moving on 'em.
Yeah somethings are taking a bit. For example, right now there are only a few aftermarket head units out there. And FCA will not allow people to buy the other radios and upgrade because it's not what's on our VINs. Alpine wants $3k for their unit. Insane Audio has a sweet one for "only" $1400 ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Squatch
Did you mean this...? ;)
😂 Like I have said many times before throughout this forum, I can only imagine old heads were of the same mindset when power windows, cruise control, electronic fuel injection, electric fuel pumps, ABS brakes, or even air actuated lockers were introduced to the automotive world.

Vehicles have consistently gotten better year after year in regards to reliability/dependability even on top of the fact that manufacturers continue adding more and more (tech) to them that could go wrong....

Like I have said many times before throughout this forum, I can only imagine old heads were of the same mindset when power windows, cruise control, electronic fuel injection, electric fuel pumps, ABS brakes, or even air actuated lockers were introduced to the automotive world.

Vehicles have consistently gotten better year after year in regards to reliability/dependability even on top of the fact that manufacturers continue adding more and more (tech) to them that could go wrong....
That's all well and good, until something actually does go wrong with it, and there's no way to MacGyver it back home. I mean, I cannot argue that there is increased reliability. But for me, I'd trade some of that reliability for the simplicity of old, where a shade tree mechanic could fix it "his own damn self!" ;)

I paid 10k from a friend. Was freaked out about death wobble. 66k miles. I tried to pay more, but...
That’s the great thing about friends. I bought an F150 from a friend, I told him he was way under value, his response “if you don’t buy it for what I want I’m sure someone else will”.

I put about 70k miles on it and sold it for exactly what I paid for it.

My LJ didn’t cost $20k either.