TJ Enthusiast
I attended the Winter 4x4 Jamboree, and cam close to wearing a Lime Green
OI000637.jpg
OI000638 (2).jpg
OI000639.jpg
OI000637.jpg
JKU

Geez! That was close!!!

The JKU was driven by a first time wheeler in a brand new to him JKU (first time out...ever) on a very difficult descent on Milt's Mile in Sand Hollow, UT a 7 out of 10 rated trail. He went to high up the wall and flipped that JKU like a leaf on the wind. AND... He refused an offer of a spot. AND protocol, had he known trail etiquette would have dictated he wait until I had cleared the obstacle.

Reactions: JMT
Holy sheeeiiit! Poor dog, probably scared the literal shit out of him.

The JKU was driven by a first time wheeler in a brand new to him JKU (first time out...ever) on a very difficult descent on Milt's Mile in Sand Hollow, UT a 7 out of 10 rated trail. He went to high up the wall and flipped that JKU like a leaf on the wind. AND... He refused an offer of a spot. AND protocol, had he known trail etiquette would have dictated he wait until I had cleared the obstacle.

Unacceptable. When it comes to wheelin, shooting, and other stuff that can adversely affect others, my policy is zero tolerance.

Reactions: JMT
Wow! What a close one! I've never been able to understand folks that won't listen to experienced people. Folks that know what they're doing make things look easy. When those same folks are trying to give you the benefit of their experience and knowledge, you aught to pay them a bit of attention!!
Not to be an ass,....but did he also refuse everyone's help getting the shiny side up again?

I had fare share of arrogant JK drivers on the trails because they have more clearance than my oem TJ and so, I know for a fact that it's his arrogance that land him there.

wow you are very lucky there mate...even if he wasn't aware of trail etiquette he should have been aware of some basic common sense...like making sure its clear before descending....he was probably texting and holding coffee mocha chino at the time.
FOR SALE..one slightly use lime green JKU...only trailed once !!
Make me wonder if he has a misfire on a gun, would he look down the barrel to see what the problem was lol