Woman gets arrested, mugshot goes viral, now she gets her own makeup line

:jaja-no:Wow, that’s all I can say to that

Reactions: Chris
I've said this before, but I'm a very firm believer that the majority of people in the world (or at least the United States?) are idiots. Look at the type of TV shows that get the all ratings and renewals, look at the things you read in the news these days about so-and-so Kardashian, etc.

That type of garbage sells, which again proves my point that we are indeed surrounded by a bunch of morons. I hate to sound like the grump (I'm not trying to be), but it is a bit eye opening when you think about it.

The moral of the story here is get arrested... that's how you get famous these days.

All that having been said though... getting caught with a small amount of marijuana should not be a crime (this is coming from a guy who doesn’t smoke it at all either).

Reactions: UpperMI
Americans love makeup and a mugshot I guess. But taking someone to jail for two grams of marijuana? Smh

Generally I agree but, she was caught with some weed, big whoop. She not a murderer or child rapist.

Agreed. The only crime here is that an American was arrested for possessing TWO GRAMS of organic material that doesn’t hold a candle to the destructive capacity of alcohol which is perfectly acceptable to our ‘leaders’, all of which is a perfect example of the mind numbing hypocrisy of our government.

I'm not fan of the Kardashian culture either but this is a little different, nothing more than Karma throwing this woman a solid kinda like it hooked up the lobsters in the holding tank in the kitchen of the Titanic

Reactions: Hawkeye
Well, it sounds like a good deal for this girl. As others have said, she just had a bit of weed on her, so she hardly seems like any kind of threat to society. I mean, it's bizarre, but I'm all for people getting credit for something they're good at and if she's as good at make-up as these people say, more power to her.

The weirdest thing is the "Mugshot Baes" Twitter account. I mean, why the fuck would you decide to spend your spare time posting other people's mugshots? The whole concept of this just seems very twisted on a number of levels...

lol, I had a knee jerk reaction there when I seen this post. But when you read the article - she was conducting a make up tutorial in her dorm room at Texas A&M and was then caught with 2 grams of weed. Hardly a criminal in my mind, and to get a deal for make up after a make up tutorial (she obviously knows her stuff) kinda makes sense.

FYI: As of Oct this year weed will be legal coast to coast here in Canada.