Working on a new design for door footpegs

Happy with what you have currently or would go with a better route if there was one

• Stick with the old pegs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run a new improved style

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Lol no these have no electronics. I have a better way to run pegs without having to bolt them in your door pin that really not a good way to do it.

Lol no these have no electronics. I have a better way to run pegs without having to bolt them in your door pin that really not a good way to do it.
Bluetooth means there is no direct connection. That is the perfect way to run door foot pegs since they are about the silliest thing I've ever seen. They make angry grills seem like a great idea.

I'm not even sure what we are talking about here.

I don't see any photos of the new and the old.

Lol ok your not a fan. But my design also let's them be used as a foot step for your rack then fold them up when you wouldn't use them for resting your foot on.

I'm happy with mine.:unsure:
Fuck it foot pegs (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
I am currently milling out new pegs so the fold all the way up. But these would allow you to take your doors off and put them back on without bolting or unbolting the pegs.

View attachment 242801

View attachment 242811

View attachment 242812

You could model it after the Kikbax guy, although I never understood why a foot rest is needed, but I have a third pedal so that's probably why.

IMG_0925.jpg

Bluetooth means there is no direct connection. That is the perfect way to run door foot pegs since they are about the silliest thing I've ever seen. They make angry grills seem like a great idea.

Bluetooth is a great idea, with built-in Lojack.

I think it's a clever innovation for those who like their foot out there. Looks like the countersinks need a little more depth.
Can the peg fold flat against the body?

I think it's a clever innovation for those who like their foot out there. Looks like the countersinks need a little more depth.
Can the peg fold flat against the body?
I am currently milling some new pegs so they will fold flat in the coming days. And my countersink bit got dull I have another on the way.

Reactions: Farmergreg
Having a foot peg just makes me get too much exercise when driving my 5 speed through town and trying to show off my hairy legs with doors off and shorts on.:cool: Kind of like the idiots that ride in vehicles with their foot on the dash. Does your crotch really smell that bad that you need to air it out?

p.s. Any design you can possibly think of can be purchased on ETSY already.

Last edited:
I am currently milling out new pegs so the fold all the way up. But these would allow you to take your doors off and put them back on without bolting or unbolting the pegs.

View attachment 242801

View attachment 242811

View attachment 242812
Not my thing, the footpegs always seem to be for "JeEp PeOpLe" desperate to flex on people who can't take their doors off. But I don't doubt there would be some interest.

Umm... hire a welder, though. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: CMBD and L J