Worst beer you've had?

ejay

TJ Addict
What's the worst beer you've tried before? Notable mentions?

Worst by far was a brew bag that I made in the late 90s similar to the picture below. Man that was some shite beer.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

By far the worst commercial beer was this Samuel Adams Cranberry Lambic. It came in one of their holiday variety packs. It tasted like actual vomit. It's been discontinued.

00_22536_268741107355_2468015_n.jpg

On a side note I tend to shy away from unfiltered wheat beer as it give me a headache and I'm not fond of the flavor. If they want you to put an orange in it I'll pass.

Reactions: Thunderhead
Big mouth mickeys
And a friend came back from Germany with something called EKU21, 21% ABV and an IBU of like 99. It would mess you up but tasted horrible

Reactions: Hog and ejay
I think most craft beers all taste the same. They almost taste like soap to me, which isnt pleasant.

Of course I like Natty Ice above everything else, so I'm not sure my opinion means much.

There's something nasty about Corona that I can't abide.

X2 on the Mickey's grenades, or any malt liquor for that matter. I can take a few sips if it's real cold, but once it starts to warm up you realize that you're drinking mule piss.

X2 on the Mickey's grenades, or any malt liquor for that matter. I can take a few sips if it's real cold, but once it starts to warm up you realize that you're drinking mule piss.
When I got to my first base (Sheppard), if we couldn't afford to get a suitcase of the "good stuff" (The Beast Lite), we would get a couple 40's of King Cobra then put them at the back of the freezer for exactly 35 minutes. They were ICE cold when you took them out and we were *just* able to drink the first one fast enough before it warmed up and you could taste it. After the first was gone, you didn't notice the taste of the second one as much lol.

There's something nasty about Corona that I can't abide.

I used to pay bums at the local grocery store to buy me a Mickys 64 when I was younger. Never did finish one off completely. Similar to the image below. Apparently they were rare. I distinctly remember the lip.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

A friend in college drank Ranier beer. You could return the bottles and they re-filled them. Often some would come out of the box without a label because they just re-filled bottles. Horrible stuff.

Why are we not talking about the best beer? For me its Fat Tire but I very rarely buy it.

Reactions: ejay
I was in a fraternity at Penn State. We would host parties with 2 other frats and 3 sororities. We were getting top cover bands from Philly and Pittsburgh. For these parties each house would bring around 30 cases or 30 packs. Our guy in charge decided to save money by purchasing a local crap beer for under $8/case. The beer was so bad that we would give it to drunk people and they'd take one sip and dump it out. I can't remember the name but it was terrible.

Worst beer that is popular goes to Pumking pumpkin beer.

I used to pay bums at the local grocery store to buy me a Mickys 64 when I was younger. Never did finish one off completely. Similar to the image below. Apparently they were rare. I distinctly remember the lip.

View attachment 255252
Old English 800 ,I used to get that when I was about 13yrs old,$ 0.52 a quart, a case of diarrhea in every bottle.