Would this be a bad 02 sensor?

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
While trying to see what’s causing my acceleration hesitation and smell of fumes I checked my up stream (I think it is) sensor and here it is:
fca84cf67ed1e682b8af7d6ceb25404c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many miles are on it? Was that fluid on it when you removed it?

While trying to see what’s causing my acceleration hesitation and smell of fumes I checked my up stream (I think it is) sensor and here it is: View attachment 70252

@Nicholas I told you on your other thread to install a Bosch 23506 upstream 02 sensor.
Stop ignoring good info. 02 sensors have a shelf life. You can't look at them to see if they are bad, typically.
Your life will be glorious again and you will return to jeeping without a care If you will just bite the bullet and follow this advice.

@Nicholas I told you on your other thread to install a Bosch 23506 upstream 02 sensor.
Stop ignoring good info. 02 sensors have a shelf life. You can't look at them to see if they are bad, typically.
Your life will be glorious again and you will return to jeeping without a care If you will just bite the bullet and follow this advice.

I did, replaced it with the 02 sensor right away and got the one you recommended, seems to idle better, no more hesitation and fumes. Sorry man just saw this, thank you again.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Sorry just saw this replaced the up stream and it stopped all symptoms. Thanks guys

Was gonna add, being as I'm fairly sure you dont have a factory scan tool, disconnect your battery for about 15 minutes to reset the KAM. That will reset your idle and fuel learned pcm values so that the new sensors can help your jeep to be operating at full capacity. :D