Would you eat your own poop if it made you look younger?

jerome05071.JPG

My territory right here- 🤣

First, you WILL look younger, about 1 1/2 years old actually, if you do that.

And you will look way stupider , regardless of how stupid you look now-

And if looking younger helps you get chicks, it will be negated by the reputation that you eat turds. Might as well plan on bowling every weekend, you won’t be doing much else.

On Kim K and all that- any time I’m laying on the couch, eating Nerds out of my belly button, and she pops up- I think- gal, you need to shape up if you want a man like me ......( and I’m very happily married to a great girl that doesn’t eat poop, so I’m taken anyway)

I’m with @pagrey - living vicariously through these nitwits is not living and of no value. I’m way more into my own life, as good or bad as it may be at that moment, it’s mine.

I’m not a big fan of spectating in most forms generally-

But if someone is gonna eat poop I might buy tickets.....

In the meantime, i’m gonna drop a baby ruth into a glass of mtn dew and study on all this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: rasband and RINC
I did. This was the second picture taken.

Now look. If you have to go twice you’re not doing it right the first time. I see someone’s was bemused by your antics!

Reactions: RINC
My territory right here- 🤣

First, you WILL look younger, about 1 1/2 years old actually, if you do that.

And you will look way stupider , regardless of how stupid you look now-

And if looking younger helps you get chicks, it will be negated by the reputation that you eat turds. Might as well plan on bowling every weekend, you won’t be doing much else.

On Kim K and all that- any time I’m laying on the couch, eating Nerds out of my belly button, and she pops up- I think- gal, you need to shape up if you want a man like me ......( and I’m very happily married to a great girl that doesn’t eat poop, so I’m taken anyway)

I’m with @pagrey - living vicariously through these nitwits is not living and of no value. I’m way more into my own life, as good or bad as it may be at that moment, it’s mine.

I’m not a big fan of spectating in most forms generally-

But if someone is gonna eat poop I might buy tickets.....

In the meantime, i’m gonna drop a baby ruth into a glass of mtn dew and study on all this.

Gosh I miss the South. I’m moving back one day 4 sure.

Reactions: AndyG