Wrangler TJ tube door recommendations?

I have the Rugged Ridge doors. They have worked great. I have had them on all summer for the past 5 years. They fit well, don't rattle, and factory mirrors bolt right on. Many people will say "Why don't you just go doorless, the tubes don't do anything for you". They serve two main purposes for me. One, my wife really likes having a buffer between her and the hot, rough pavement whizzing by beneath her. Two, I like having an armrest, the top tube is perfect for that.

20180927_120306 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I have the Rugged Ridge doors. They have worked great. I have had them on all summer for the past 5 years. They fit well, don't rattle, and factory mirrors bolt right on. Many people will say "Why don't you just go doorless, the tubes don't do anything for you". They serve two main purposes for me. One, my wife really likes having a buffer between her and the hot, rough pavement whizzing by beneath her. Two, I like having an armrest, the top tube is perfect for that.

View attachment 93182
Off topic, but nice looking rig!

Reactions: DuncLJ and Fixer6

View attachment 93182
Thanks I’ll go with those. They were my first pick. And nice looking tj

Reactions: DuncLJ