Wranglerfix.com for the win!

Mark at @Wranglerfix is a stand up guy. My 06 was stalling while driving, no codes for the o2s but the monitor wouldnt even run. He actually contacted me after a comment on social media and got me all set up. If your having the 05 06 issues dont hesitate. Great guy, great product. Hope to meet him and shake his hand one day! Thanks mark!
Had the same issue. I used Wranglerfix.com, and I will recommend them to anyone who has a jeep. They are the best.

Mark at @Wranglerfix is a stand up guy. My 06 was stalling while driving, no codes for the o2s but the monitor wouldnt even run. He actually contacted me after a comment on social media and got me all set up. If your having the 05 06 issues dont hesitate. Great guy, great product. Hope to meet him and shake his hand one day! Thanks mark!
I wanted to second your sentiments on Mark. He really is a great guy and willing to provide help no matter what. He helped me with an issue that didn't require any purchase from him but still.offered to speak to me at night on a weekend.

We are very fortunate to have the resources in this forum available to us...@wranglerfix, @mrblaine, @Chris, @Jerry Bransford, Ricky Garza and all the other regular contributors that help us out!

Good morning gentlemen:

I am only as good as my last customer interaction and testimony. Because of testimonials my business has flourished and I now have two of my four kids working with my terrific team of ne'er-do-wells! Thank you!

I am officially expanding the inventory to include all Dodge, Chrystler and Jeep pcms. I cut my teeth on Cummins and Powerstroke and will have a complete diesel section as well!

I know I can, I know I can.

I saw several of your clients complimenting you and @Wranglerfix for recent fixes yesterday on another forum. It's for sure that you guys came along at the right time.
“money cant buy happiness, but it can get you a Wranglerfix PCM, and that will get it running “