WTB 41 tooth speedo gear 98 TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
I bought 2 speedo gears that are still in the bag, because stupid me keeps upgrading faster than I an even put new parts in. I need 41 tooth now. Anybody have one laying around by chance?

BTW I have a 31 and a 39 that are brand new if anybody is interested. Or want to trade for a 41?

I have your 39 now! ;) What do you want? I owe you a few beers at Moab for sure!

Reactions: ac_
I have your 39 now! ;) What do you want? I owe you a few beers at Moab for sure!
You are late to this party!

This is an old post. I found a used 41 locally for super cheap, so I picked it up, and put it in a while ago.

You are golden!

Yeah, I was looking for the install instructions and I ran across this. Thought I’d yank yer chain since no one ever responded.

Thanks to you I’m going to Install it tomorrow. Going to try to do my OPDA too. The CB is shipped out priority today, so a few weeks to get it back. Then the gas tank skid mod is the last thing I want to do before Moab.

Reactions: lowranger and ac_
Yeah, I was looking for the install instructions and I ran across this. Thought I’d yank yer chain since no one ever responded.

Thanks to you I’m going to Install it tomorrow. Going to try to do my OPDA too. The CB is shipped out priority today, so a few weeks to get it back. Then the gas tank skid mod is the last thing I want to do before Moab.
I think I am good too for the trip.

Reactions: lowranger
Status
Not open for further replies.