WTB: WTB Cd storage bin for center console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

I’m looking for the cd /bin storage tray for the center console for 2004 TJ. It came in the subwoofer console.
Thanks

Took a quick look while I was waiting on an appointment and came across this. Looked to be the most promising, since they show this full console with the organizer detached from the outer shell. Maybe they have the organizer available separately.

https://www.jeepsunlimited.net/01_0..._mist_cup_holder_tj_no_lid_lj_unlimited_mopar
Looking at mine it appears to be riveted on the outer shell. Might be a tricky part to pin down.

I’m looking for the cd /bin storage tray for the center console for 2004 TJ. It came in the subwoofer console.
Thanks
Did you have any success in finding this? I have TJ that is missing the tray as well, but I don't have a clue what it even looks like. I was wondering if you had found one, and if you had, could you post a picture of what it looks like?

We found one from a used console, I got the tray and my husband used the console for his Jeep. They are hard to find.
67806A52-F2CB-4BF5-A02B-5289FAEA6EEF.jpeg

You weren't kidding they are hard to find. I lucked up on one on Ebay. Not in as good a shape as yours, but serviceable. Thank you for posting what it looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.