How to convert an OEM center console storage container into a subwoofer enclosure

Very nice install. Love that you cant tell it is there from outside the jeep. For the console tray google 55315055AA that is the part number I pulled off the Mopar site. I found one for $45 on one of the parts sites.
Just ordered the part! $57 shipped works for me, thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Chris
Very nice install. Love that you cant tell it is there from outside the jeep. For the console tray google 55315055AA that is the part number I pulled off the Mopar site. I found one for $45 on one of the parts sites.
Thank you for that part # I've been looking for that for a week

Wish I had taken this path. I'm getting ready to cram my powered sub into the console... Wonder if it's worth attempting to "decase" the amp and speaker?

I was just about to go down the powered sub route, I have seen some nice setups where people put the powered sub under the back seat. Might be cleaner/simpler, or under the driver's seat.

I took the leap... Extracted the speaker and electronics out of my powered sub, bought the Esty part (cause a LITTLE storage would be nice, and I'm going to mount it all in the console. Pics when I'm done... This thread and video pushed me over the edge. Gee, thanks a lot. LOL!!

I took the leap... Extracted the speaker and electronics out of my powered sub, bought the Esty part (cause a LITTLE storage would be nice, and I'm going to mount it all in the console. Pics when I'm done... This thread and video pushed me over the edge. Gee, thanks a lot. LOL!!

Any headway? Curious to see others’ setups.