WTB: Mopar Rock Crawler Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubirob

TJ Enthusiast
Looking to get a mopar rock crawler front bumper, just like every other jeeper [emoji16] if anyone finds one, or is wanting to part with there’s please let me know
fc7bb1d9f3262acb86be73943b8fe89a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to get a mopar rock crawler front bumper, just like every other jeeper [emoji16] if anyone finds one, or is wanting to part with there’s please let me know View attachment 43307

You could buy a brute kit from rubitrux conversions and make your tj into a brute ;) kit is only 10k and comes with the front bumper haha

Reactions: Rubirob
You could buy a brute kit from rubitrux conversions and make your tj into a brute ;) kit is only 10k and comes with the front bumper haha

You know what, I’m gonna email them and see if I could get a bumper separate from the kit lol. Who knows, couldn’t hurt. Also if I had the cash to blow and a second rubicon I would consider it lol. I saw the prototype for the new Jeep with a bed. Looks kinda cool lol

Reactions: Starrs
You know what, I’m gonna email them and see if I could get a bumper separate from the kit lol. Who knows, couldn’t hurt. Also if I had the cash to blow and a second rubicon I would consider it lol. I saw the prototype for the new Jeep with a bed. Looks kinda cool lol

Your right tho you never know. Highly doubtful but there might be a chance haha

That is pretty awesome, that’s the color of my Jeep too haha. That would be a lot of fun for camping, hunting, fishing!

Cost out the door to have that done starts at 26k for labor and brute kit. You have to provide the donor TJ tho. I flirted with this path, and in the future who knows haha. They have 5 kits remaining and then I honestly believe they are all gone. Brute kits are more rare than the highline kit and this guy has 5 in his inventory.

Cost out the door to have that done starts at 26k for labor and brute kit. You have to provide the donor TJ tho. I flirted with this path, and in the future who knows haha. They have 5 kits remaining and then I honestly believe they are all gone. Brute kits are more rare than the highline kit and this guy has 5 in his inventory.

I see, this whole unavailable thing is quite annoying. I guess it’s just because are TJs are not the new jeeps anymore. The brute kit does look pretty cool tho, it’s a shame the would stop making them. I guess if the demand slows down it makes sense

I see, this whole unavailable thing is quite annoying. I guess it’s just because are TJs are not the new jeeps anymore. The brute kit does look pretty cool tho, it’s a shame the would stop making them. I guess if the demand slows down it makes sense

Yea and the cost has inflated due to the limited availability. Keep looking for the bumpers...the hunt is fun. I enjoyed my search most days, but by the end of the week my GF was tired of seeing me constantly on my phone and my eyes hurt. One will pop up. Check into AEV forums on occasion also.

Yea and the cost has inflated due to the limited availability. Keep looking for the bumpers...the hunt is fun. I enjoyed my search most days, but by the end of the week my GF was tired of seeing me constantly on my phone and my eyes hurt. One will pop up. Check into AEV forums on occasion also.

Lol yea I could see that, are those forums on there page?

Status
Not open for further replies.