WTB: Rims in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTboosted

TJ Enthusiast
Looking for a set of 5 15" rims only in SoCal. LA area.

My recently acquired TJ has the stock silver steel rims on newish 31" tires. I am upgrading to 35s and 17" rims at a later date but I really would like to get some cheap aftermarket 15" rims for now since the 31" tires only have 9k miles on them. I would only use them for about a year so I am not looking for high end rims. Just good condition cheap ones. Thanks

Looking for a set of 5 15" rims only in SoCal. LA area.

My recently acquired TJ has the stock silver steel rims on newish 31" tires. I am upgrading to 35s and 17" rims at a later date but I really would like to get some cheap aftermarket 15" rims for now since the 31" tires only have 9k miles on them. I would only use them for about a year so I am not looking for high end rims. Just good condition cheap ones. Thanks
Check craigslist in your area and search for canyon Wrangler tj rims. Those would look excellent with some 35s in a years time also. You can also end up getting load range C tires if you stay with a 15” rim lol

Reactions: GTboosted
I know you probably don't care for them (this thread is the first clue), but the stock steelies are actually getting more rare, and I really like the look. I ran those on my previous X, it seems they now look more custom, since EVERYONE is running alloy wheels. If you plan to upgrade to 17s, why not use these up? You won't find any cheaper than what you already have...

Check craigslist in your area and search for canyon Wrangler tj rims. Those would look excellent with some 35s in a years time also. You can also end up getting load range C tires if you stay with a 15” rim lol

Yeah I've been looking but most are takeoffs with tires already.

I know you probably don't care for them (this thread is the first clue), but the stock steelies are actually getting more rare, and I really like the look. I ran those on my previous X, it seems they now look more custom, since EVERYONE is running alloy wheels. If you plan to upgrade to 17s, why not use these up? You won't find any cheaper than what you already have...
You make a very compelling argument. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.